Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's easy.... a bit like the old "three word" game!

As dull as this sounds, I opened a large package from a supplier to find the smallest item to ever be put inside such a large box. It made me literally LOL!

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
i had at least a 30 minute jokey discussion with a friend on whether Glenn from the walking dead is actually immortal or not ..

Beat a walker tied to a chair..

Almost died from a flu virus, took some paracetamol and then put on police battle armour and charged through a horde of walkers.

Not to mention this season ( will not post in case anyone is waiting for the boxset ).

Lets just say if the zombie end of the world thing happens, i will mostly hang out with Korean guys :)

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seeing a video posted on social media of a "Monkey Raping A Goat"!

The stuff that's being posted online is just sick these days, I guess this is what happens when third world countries get the Internet!?! Different Cultures aye!

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
I saw a horrible photo that was doing the rounds on facebook of a packed beach and a baby dolphin was being passed around so people could take selfies with it.

Obviously the dolphin died while the group were smiling and posing for the photos.

Not one person thought it needed to be with its mother in the water to survive.. Really made me sad.. :(

·
Super Moderator
8,949 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I saw a horrible photo that was doing the rounds on facebook of a packed beach and a baby dolphin was being passed around so people could take selfies with it.

Obviously the dolphin died while the group were smiling and posing for the photos.

Not one person thought it needed to be with its mother in the water to survive.. Really made me sad.. :(
Isnt this meant to be about something that made your day? Not the most depressing thing of the day lol

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Isnt this meant to be about something that made your day? Not the most depressing thing of the day lol
You are right :)

So the thing today that made my day..

Me and the girlfriend are doing a test at the moment to see how many random items we can put on the floor and our black cat whisks will claim as hers.

So far, boxes, laptop case, washing up bowl and this morning she climbed in my open gym bag.. Our cat is total nuts ...

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Back on the more cheerful side of things, the wife came across this, made us both chuckle, its the tone of the mother who has discovered it that's funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeFSWIsBRi4
Awwwww Boy! Yeah, she's clearly too calm! It's amazing what mess kids can make, not just as toddlers but teens as well!

I thought that, I was like Dan has a weird sense of humor!

You are right :)

So the thing today that made my day..

Me and the girlfriend are doing a test at the moment to see how many random items we can put on the floor and our black cat whisks will claim as hers.

So far, boxes, laptop case, washing up bowl and this morning she climbed in my open gym bag.. Our cat is total nuts ...
Cat's are all well and good until the neighborhoods ginger prowler comes along and starts spraying everywhere and stealing your cats food from the bowl!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts