Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sat on the beach on hols thinking about my bloody skyline continously thinking about wot to do next--- at 400 bhp and going up to 450 which cheap but then Im thinking of seats, dash, boot, bonnet, spolier even thought of changing the body kit and arches(which would go into a respray), grill, engine bay conversion (crome bits pipes etc) All of the above i will probabley do in time but **** its a lot of cash to throw at a car OR IS IT just an obsession

YOUR THOUGHTS

ta shed

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
My thoughts?

What the hell are you doing going on holiday? That money could've been spent on the car.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Well basically the only thing i havent changed/replaced or uprated on mine is the gearbox, please dont ask how much i have spent!!!!!:eek:. I could really do with a set of nismo door pillar trims in carbon, but otherwise its pretty much finished and how i pictured it when i 1st got the car.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
I cant say if its an obsession or not but I am exactly the same. Every spare minute I have I think of something else to do. Sometimes I post up my ideas and probably get on everyones nerves with all my different ideas? Keep with it anyway because its good to keep your mind alert and one day you WILL hit on a perfect idea and be very pleased with yourself. :40oz:

·
R33 GTS25
1,145 Posts
I have taken out £700-800 in advance on my pay every month for the last year, to cover the bloody ideas that keep popping into my mind about what I can do to the car next.

If I'd had any sense, I'd have sold the friggin thing and had pockets full of cash..........

BUT I LOVE IT

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have taken out £700-800 in advance on my pay every month for the last year, to cover the bloody ideas that keep popping into my mind about what I can do to the car next.

If I'd had any sense, I'd have sold the friggin thing and had pockets full of cash..........

BUT I LOVE IT
Nah you wouldnt have pockets of cash you would of spent it on summit else ;)

And just think on what you would of missed out on all that fun,keeping yaself busy :D

i know what i would choose and i dont even have a skyline (yet)

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
some people go out and drink £50 a night at the weekends and then throw up a £5 kebab

i prefer to lavish it on my car

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Sheds on holiday again ! You can spend as much as you like on the
old gts-t mate. but it will never be a GTR. lol...
personally i would paint it matt black, nice set of wheels , and if you want
more power? you could allways just stick a GTR badge on it.
you know it makes sense...........

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gtr or gts thing again!!!!

Sheds on holiday again ! You can spend as much as you like on the
old gts-t mate. but it will never be a GTR. lol...
personally i would paint it matt black, nice set of wheels , and if you want
more power? you could allways just stick a GTR badge on it.
you know it makes sense...........
you *****

love shed

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
holidays

do you ever do any work lol you always seem to be on holiday lol
i have a week fishing and 2 weeks with the family in october to busy in the summer at work, in florida at mo and its frigging hot Dave
shed:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts