Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Story, I coach my boys footy team, saturday morning we turn up and there are police everywhere ,here goes, 1no community officer and 3, YES 3 cop cars.:minigun: **** wots going down here then, get out of me car and starts to walk to the footy pitch, 2 games going on and lots of people about. Now the first thing that springs to mind is a pedo is down here and they coming to arrest him/her or some fighting with the parents.(u10 :crazy:).

OOOHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO It was someone selling hotdogs and coffee for the parents ON A BBQ. Oh yes sir you brave police wasting tax payers money ,you lot need to get a life. SO HOW much did that cost then 4 cars, 4 lovely police officers.1 HOUR :sleepy::sleepy: BULL **** and the police protect scum anti BRITISH FORCES MUSLIMS ,YOU ARE A JOKE ,A JOKE, A BIG FKING JOKE.

DRUG CRIME, SEX CRIME ,PINCHING, MURDER ,RAPE ETC ETC

999 Hello can I help you ,"yes someones in my house attacking me, dont worry sir we'll get someone there in an hour or 2 after you are DEAD"

SHED:booty::booty::booty:

STICK TO THE CARS YOUR GOOD AT THAT:booty:

·
****** FOR A YEAR
1,073 Posts
Was calling "them" ridiculous mate....not you.....lol.

They get up to all kinds of silly ****. 3.0 Jag S Type. They were doing 25 mile runs every morning, timing themselves to get from salisbury HQ to Wilts Hq in Devizes but having to stop at the burgur bar and down a burgur on route. Mrs worked at HQ at the time......she found out.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
thought they might as well had the chopper out for thermal imaging on AWOL sausages !!

WHAT A JOKE !!!

·
Seasoned Member
1,789 Posts
Hope you gave them a good grilling :grinno:

Seriously though i had them follow me for 5 miles (maybe 20mins) once untill i arrived at my boys footy match on a sunday morning. The arse waited 'till i was parked and standing with all the under 15's and their parents before deciding to come over and issue me a ticket for not wearing my seat belt trying to make me look like a jerk. He could have pulled me over at any time on route or even called me away from the kids before giving me a lecture and ticket. :swear:

·
Terry
2,001 Posts
Oh bugger, I might be in trouble now, my church make bacon butties for the footballers parents (U9s) on a sunday morning where we meet at a local school, now how can I stop the smell of lovely bacon wafting over to the local police station.....um...food for thought that.

Dam I am feeling hungry now,

·
White/carbon r34
1,051 Posts
will be very interesting to hear the reply. Think i'll stop payin tax
i wish we could just choose to not pay tax, i wouldnt give this government a penny for anything. they dont get what they want till we get what we want.
once again this country is shown for the joke it is.

change the beefeaters outfits for big red noses, trousers and shoes that are 20sizes to big and swap their poles for plastic flowers and soda guns.
show what britain is really all about

P

·
0 Posts
Typical police. My hubby got pulled one morning by 2 coppers cos he did a double overtake on a straight road when then other 2 cars were doing 15mph on a national speed limit. One was an off duty copper & cos it was 4am on a saturnday morning the coppers didn't have anything better to do, so they put a cop car on every possible route from te road the hubby was on. The copper that pulled him had a right go and told him about the other cop cars on the other roads waitin for him. They didn't say anything about the idiot who was doing a whole 1/4 of the speed limit though. The hubby was trying to get to work.

·
Modballer
357 Posts
Typical police. My hubby got pulled one morning by 2 coppers cos he did a double overtake on a straight road when then other 2 cars were doing 15mph on a national speed limit. One was an off duty copper & cos it was 4am on a saturnday morning the coppers didn't have anything better to do, so they put a cop car on every possible route from te road the hubby was on. The copper that pulled him had a right go and told him about the other cop cars on the other roads waitin for him. They didn't say anything about the idiot who was doing a whole 1/4 of the speed limit though. The hubby was trying to get to work.

woah, hold the phone, your husband done something illegal and your giving out he got stopped? emmmmmmm.............

anywho on topic, thats pretty ridiculous, bet you they had a hotdog aswell as they were shutting him down, ******s

1 - 20 of 24 Posts