Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is the real truth.....

1, street machine staged then got out and checked his tyre pressures-got in his car put on his seat belt-pruned his eyebrows then pulled away slower than my nan, he denies this but we all saw it (FACT)

2, ROB R33 whooped street machines ass, several times.

3, he kept throwing his rattle out, so we gave him lots of man hugs.

4, he has got 3 infractions now.

5, a commitee will review his position on the forum, for bad behavoir in his hotel (poor mr chong, he kept going to bed and james kept ringing his door bell for more alcohol)

6, in mine and robs hotel we had a karaoke till 10pm, then pole dancers till midnight, it was going great until rob decided to start touching them and we got kicked out of the bar.

7, the only admin/mods that was on time sunday was me and rob, the rest were bladdered and turned up late looking like they had been dragged through a hedge backwards....

8, other than that we had a fantastic weekend yhanks to everyone who turned up, what a fantastic bunch :cheers:

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Ok, this is the real truth.....

6, in mine and robs hotel we had a karaoke till 10pm, then pole dancers till midnight, it was going great until rob decided to start touching them and we got kicked out of the bar.

:

Why were you boys watching male strippers? You know how horny Rob gets:dogpile:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol so when we was all off our club stand having fun and running on the track and no one was there some sneaky bugger done this lol.....this cracked me up,

shell could nor resist this one:lol:

[/QUOTE]

i can imagine someone keeping lookout, lol...lol..lol..lol..

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
i like that mate pmsl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dogpile:

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
7, the only admin/mods that was on time sunday was me and rob, the rest were bladdered and turned up late looking like they had been dragged through a hedge backwards....

What about me Chief???

·
Registered Loser
448 Posts
just like to add that i had a great day and a good drive up with chris and darren. have some great footage of kieth getting whipped by a golf gti and a time of 15.1 :gay:

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
I will have to see that vid... I had a great day too and the drive up was fun as they usually are. Nice early start for Daz Jonny and myself especially as the blasted clocks went back the night before. What happened to you Jonny I didnt see you all day at the show?

The Brag run is next and will not be a disappointment for anyone who enters.

·
Registered
205 Posts
well i had a good show eventhough no one spoke to me when i was on the stand lol

yes it was me the shaved head guy with the unpainted jun kitted black wheels with silver on them with modded madness stickers in orange in the windows

oh yer i see that one there lmao

matt

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I cannot be blammed for turning up late as i was out on the town with everyone keeping up 'PUBLIC RELATIONS'

Plus poor mr Chong had to be woken up in the morning to cook me breakfast as he had forgot to reset his clock as St Machine had kept him up all night down in his basement?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was there albeit on another stand (modified rapture) i did come over and say "Hi" to a couple of guys and did find a forum leaflet on my windscreen on the sunday (purple R33 GTR who's guilty)

Track was terrible best i managed was 13.1

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
He really is a big no-fooling knob. And he steals y-fronts from washing lines :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts