Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and i plan on buying an R33 GTR sometime soon, ive always loved skylines and have done fair bit of reading up on them but i still need help and advice on buying the right skyline for me...

What i am after?

R33 GTR White (v-spec if poss)
Good condition,interior not messed around with too much such as(seats/steeringwheel)
My Price range is up to 9k -> 12k at the moment.
What is the likelyness of what i am asking for?

Any help,advice and suggestions would be great

Thanks.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hi Westy, have a look through the For Sale Cars section, and if you don't see what you want, look at the japcars4u authorised trader section. (Do a search, they've just posted some pics of what's available in japan now).

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
for that price band, hold out for a V-Spec, you should get one.

I would ring some of the tuners to see if they know of any customer cars for sale, you will also be able to find out if there are any problems with them also. or have a look on the forums to see if there are any for sale there.

What I would say, and this is worth spending the money on! take the car to a recognised skyline garage for them to give it the once over. It may cost you, but believe me it will save you in the long run!

good luck...! :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - I spoke to Steve at japcar4u today and such a helpful guy very friendly & explained exactly what i can get for the money and that it will be a decent car.

Just gotta hang in there and wait for the right car to come along,also gives me a chance to get some more cash together,ive always wanted a skyline for soo long i really cant wait hehe!
(just a random question here - Do all gtrs come with electric pack such as fold in mirrors ect?)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts