Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been out with my son Ross and took a few night shots of my car and thought I would share the best ones with you.

I just love night photography.

I hope you like them.

vini

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
very nice bud, she looks pretty clean

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just find that with a good polish, and hitting night with the street lights the car looks amazing.
Too true bud. I just wish the camera could capture the actual moment. Maybe with the right equipment it might I use a SONY MAVICA which is a credibla camera but a digital SLR would get better results. But the car looked awsome in the ambient lighting.

·
manual convert
583 Posts
great shots there vinni. sorry i missed the the meet, but the roast was great.
hope to see you/car at next meet.

bruce.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you have the dollar go for an Canon EOS400d. You get **** hot results for about £500 then.
That sounds good I might take your advice bud. I was looking at buying a Canon for my sons 21st He is bang into photography and has just completed a course at Aylesbury college and got a merit. He already has an EOS SLR cant remember the number but its a nice camera with auto and manual but you cant beat the convieniance of a digital camera these days can you. AND apparently the lens' are interchangable for the digi's and print cameras with Canon? So yes good idea. thank you.

vini

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
viniboy;700261 you cant beat the convieniance of a digital camera these days can you. AND apparently the lens' are interchangable for the digi's and print cameras with Canon? So yes good idea. thank you. vini[/QUOTE said:
Dont be fooled, there is more at risk when using digital.Faulty memory cards being the main thing to look out for-dont but cheap ones.Your lenses will fit a 400d, but because the sensor in the camera is not full frame-it will x the lens you use by 1.5x so

A 28-300mm would become a 42-450mm.

I like the first pic best.

·
Registered
80 Posts
hey mate those pics look the dogs bollox.

trust me guys that is one clean skyline and those rims look ace.

and for what vince paid for it,he got a bargin:cheers: .

oh i took it out for a blast and wen i came bak it didnt run the same:shakehead: .

think my bad luck is catching:eek: .

garry&julie

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Pic No.1 looks the mutts Vinni :)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
wow, cool pics. wish I had a decent camera that could take night photos properly ;)

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your car looks like it's floating in the first pic lol.

gorgeous pics.

not digging the glowing wiper nozzles though, but to each his own :)
Well I was in two minds. The originals looked fine but were fooked. But at least they are white and not blue. I am not in favour of blue LED's. In the flesh they look much more subtle and make the bonnet look longer. but like you said.....each too their own no offence was taken. :)

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Some really nice pics. Everytime i see decent pics of peoples cars it makes me want to get a digi cam, but then i think i could be spending money on more mods :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
If you want to see what an EOS 400 will produce take a peek at the "trax TEaser" pic post i put up. There are two pics there at the moment but i will drop some more in when i get time to process them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts