Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just got the SKYLINE out after 2weeks of driving me new car
i had the car mapped then had two days of fun and had to put it in the garage.

picked u me new car and just used that as it was a new toy THEN
now its sh*t and after seeing mark in he's i went home got the car out
and scared the living sh*t out of my self

its mint i love my skyline even more Wooo i'm well happy

but as the sadness hit me knowing its going away for a few month

i have to say the skyline smile is still all over my face

LEMSIP

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Nice one mate, had mine out 1st time in a week today. Roads very slippy though, my boost controller is firmly off!! lol

Whats yours running now mate?

·
Registered
38 Posts
At the minute I'm having to use mine every day, although the Skyline smile is always lingering! I'm no whore but I love the attention LOL :D

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it made [email protected] with 330flb at .85 but i must have been playing with the boost controller coz it boosted to a bar but its freezing cold so it may have just spiked

yep the roads are VERY slippy but scary and fun mixes very well hehe:)
beats driving a nissan note i'll say LoL

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got it off rsp it was off a r34 should see 400+ish with it .
it came with a 3 1/2 inch custom eblow/dp
forgot now about the details lol

tyne and wear i'm from monkwearmouth mate are u close to me

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
LMAO "i'm taking it out and i dont care what you say"

these were the words spoken to Mrs Lemsip when he saw mine :cheers:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
No i dont work at nissan, i had a temp contract there a couple of years ago, but never took the skyline. I don't think i've seen your car on the roads round here yet, probs the only one i've missed!

·
Registered
610 Posts
nice figures. i cant wait to get my car back on teh road. just did a turbo swap a month ago, but i dont have a -4 AN to 1/8 NPT adaptor for the oil feed. ive ordered it 3 months ago. should have it in by this friday. once tuned, the gt2510 should get me at my aimed 350 hp mark. which will put a huge smile on my face. :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes i to have the Skyline Smile, i took a friend from school for a ride and all he said after we hit 100km/hr in breath and a wink, is "i have never been accelerated that fast..ever..and i have been in some sweet cars." I wore the smile with pride that day, he is now trying to sell his ford tarus for one.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice figures. i cant wait to get my car back on teh road. just did a turbo swap a month ago, but i dont have a -4 AN to 1/8 NPT adaptor for the oil feed. ive ordered it 3 months ago. should have it in by this friday. once tuned, the gt2510 should get me at my aimed 350 hp mark. which will put a huge smile on my face. :p
yep 350ish is good fun and scary when your not used to it lol ^^^^

Yes i to have the Skyline Smile, i took a friend from school for a ride and all he said after we hit 100km/hr in breath and a wink, is "i have never been accelerated that fast..ever..and i have been in some sweet cars." I wore the smile with pride that day, he is now trying to sell his ford tarus for one.
your lucky your mate will get in with u my mate will not there not in to fast car and modded cars
just the ladys and the drink lol

·
big fat pig
267 Posts
All good fun! I've been struggling in wet with mine, its been fun, I've mostly had it on 0.6 bar and not really touched the throttle.

the other day i was showing off a bit at 0.8 bar, floored it gradually down the bypass, waiting for boost, 3rd gear still not full throttle then 4th I gradually gave it full beans at about 85mph and it snaked at the back! bit skittish to say the least!

Fastest I've ever fishtailed anyway!

Problem of having a car that is way over powered for its rear grip!

:)

and the dreaded drift differential I got too doesnt help!

eek.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats real nice m8
have not seen it but maybe one day i will

85 eerk!!! i would of craped me pants LoL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts