Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, its the 2nd Annual Hot Rod Races to be held at Pendine Sands this weekend on the 28th and 29th. Free spectating and pit entry on foot is £15 per person. Tickets for children over 5 and under 16 will cost £5 each, under 5’s go free
If people are interested post on up and can arrange a time and place to meet and park.

http://www.vhra.co.uk/VHRA/Pendine_Sands.html

We do have a visitor coming down to West Wales for a few days and he was planning on going on Sunday 29th. just hope the rain has stopped by then and have the sun back!

·
Old Git Having Fun....
385 Posts
Well, we went to Pendine and it was fantastic! Hundreds of cars of every description, petrolhead heaven. There must have been a hundred hot rods competing, plus the cars parked on the beach were amazing... where else would you see a Lancia Stratos (think it was a Hawk rep) next to a Ford Prefect hot rod?

Ours was the only Skyline other than an R35 with the reg T07OTA although I am sure I spotted a S-body and several Scoobies, MX-5s etc.

Hopefully the VHRA will run it again next summer - maybe with more notice we could make it a mini-meet?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was too busy cleaning the hull of the boat, full of weed and Barnacles. I did see loads of hot rods and big old american cars in saundersfoot tho.

Perhaps we can organize with more time to plan next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts