Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are expecting our next shipment of RB30 blocks shortly and are taking pre-orders as they do not hang around for long.

Pricing starts at only £2900 for our most basic short engine which includes :-

Fully dipped/cleaned and painted block
New core (frost) plugs
Re-decked block
Re-bored to suit pistons
Forged Piston and ring set
Modified crankshaft with wide oil pump drive
ACL bigend bearing set
ACL mains bearing set
Dynamic balanced crankshaft,rods,pistons
Fully assembled with all clearances set

They can be built to any spec and offer much greater off boost and on boost response along with increased torque and power.

If you are interested and would like a different spec etc please email us know.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Lottery?
Bank manager?
Extra hours?

You could save me all that Richard if just decided to be a generous man and gave me one for free! :D :rofl:

Fantastic engine option this! Whoever wants one, should hurry up!

·
Scotland Area Rep Aberdeenshire
3,249 Posts
damo have you got the r33 rb25 head with bigger valves instock if so how much just trying to work out how much it will cost me to go this way and do you do a upgrade for the gear box same how much and do you have them instock thanks eric

·
Scotland Area Rep Aberdeenshire
3,249 Posts
damo have you got the r33 rb25 head with bigger valves instock if so how much just trying to work out how much it will cost me to go this way and do you do a upgrade for the gear box same how much and do you have them instock thanks eric
hi richard could you put a £ on this to be done and will i need any work on the diff done i thank rb30 is the way to go for more power

do you think it would be better to go rd26 head or keep my rb25 head with high lift cams

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.