Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, about time I started one of these. It won't be any epic project thread, I had intended to put up a good project thread but I just don't have the time anymore :sorry: I'll just stick up pics and keep ye posted as to how she's getting on.
Here she is the day I got her:

Totally standard bar the wheels and the tein mono flex coilovers with edfc.

After a bit of a clean when I had her a while:

On track in knockhill last year:

The vay-hicle that makes it all possible:

This baby's more important than even a trolley jack when working on your car, especially this time of year. I LOVE YOU:

Got's ta have the choons:

Driftworks hicas eliminator fitted:

This was a bigger pain in the hole then I originally anticipated, getting the old hicas knuckles out was the hardest part. I just gave up in the end and took the hubs off and got them pressed out.

Putting 2 of these in just this minute:

You HAVE to have a careful filing system for your parts as they arrive:

Strip for me baby, prepping for engine out:

MAYHEM!! Workshop's in a bit of a state at the mo to say the least:

At the moment I'm currently looking to push the car out to 400bhp/400lb.ft or so. She'll be getting mapped by rsp soon hopefully. Just need to get it back together, mot'd, taxed and then over to rsp.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thats a glorious car my friend, very nice, is that the R34 GTT?

very nice, I may ask you questions and ask for advice later.

May God go with you always.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Get her sorted quick!! Ya have to have it for the next meet!!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
keep at it marko, im liking the green and gold of the lock out bar...lol

heres my thread of the sierra, shes in some shape at the minute...lol

http://www.jon44w.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=81426
That's a lovely saphire decy best of luck with her! Did you ever get her running right after yerman was tweaking the map on her?

Thanks again for all the comments folks.

Gave her a bit of a badly needed clean clean inside as well and changed the bucket seats from these:

To a couple of these :)

She'll be getting a full valet anyway before she goes back on the road (Eddie nudge nudge :D:D:D) because she's pretty manky inside and out at the mo.

·
Seasoned Member
2,853 Posts
She'll be getting a full valet anyway before she goes back on the road (Eddie nudge nudge :D:D:D) because she's pretty manky inside and out at the mo.[/QUOTE]

no bother dude just give me a shout :D

were u sitting on that bucket in the first pic pretending to drive again :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol I ain't far off that at this stage buck but it's not so bad I'm starting to see a bit of progress with her now. All that's left to do is engine out, do what needs to be done to it then back in. If only it was as simple as it sounds :D And cheers buck I'll be giveing you a shout surely! :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
2,853 Posts
lol I ain't far off that at this stage buck but it's not so bad I'm starting to see a bit of progress with her now. All that's left to do is engine out, do what needs to be done to it then back in. If only it was as simple as it sounds :D And cheers buck I'll be giveing you a shout surely! :cheers:
cant wait til u get it back on the road shel be sweet to go then dude :D

1 - 20 of 397 Posts