Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day I come on here and it seems there is a new post on the "what grinds my gears" section....which leads to people reading it and getting angry too..followed by more anger and hate and i think its negative......so how about a positive section?
a kind of "what makes me smile" section, where things that have happened to you during the day that have made you smile or content or just plain happy.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
damn good idea that man ......some one promote him to head assistant deputy undermanager to the assisant director for the "good humour relation dept"

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
women with cleavage showing,women who still check u out on the sly when with there other halfs! los, makes me smile alllllll day:)

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Oh it's not an official thread but let me share the laugh with ya all

What makes me smile :dogpile: probably make u all laugh first time when i tried to ride a CB500 bike and within 2 meters crash into the wall,all the time when i see an yellow CB500 i start laughing,actually today was walkin home from town and started to laugh about it :loser: :rofl:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
I like this idea, the war cabinet will convene and get back to you :)

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Done! You can find it under the negative section ;)

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you know what grinds my gears......when i suggest a new forum bit and for the first time ever it gets bloody made and i dont get the first fecking post......grrrrr ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts