Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
dumfries skyliner
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about breaking my car as its worth more in parts, have had the car for a year and a half, and has quite alot off goodies on it, lost my license and its cost me 1k to re insure it, dont use it much now and to be honest ive lost interest in it, and before anyone says your post count is only 51 and you need 50 to sell anything on the forum, ive been a registered member since feb 06, and have bought engine turbo etc off members on the forum, ie got engine off moff, right heres some pics and a list off mods

rb25det engine dyno print off 354bhp
good manual gearbox
splitfire coilpacks 6months old
new fmic
hks 2530 tubby in vey good condition, boosts to 1.1 bar
hks plugs nearly new
thats the bests bits, brakes are all standard, has bilstein suspension, aftermarket 18 wheels, with good dunlop rear tyres, front ones are ok, bit off tread left, have to spare good treat 265 tyres also for sale,gtr rear spoiler, rear spats sideskirts, 400r front bumper etc, am guaging interest to see how much i could get for car in bits, if you are not sure if im a genuine person have met moff and drove from scotland to london to pic up engine off him and payed cash. heres pics

·
dumfries skyliner
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also has safc 11 ,greddy boost guage, and full black leather interior in good condition, its moted till feb next year

·
dumfries skyliner
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some more pics, am looking for realistic prices, not over inflated,
examples
1 engine 650
2 coilpacks 235
3 turbo 425
4 gearbox 200
5 fmic 250
6 hks plugs 60
7 safc 2 130
8 greddy boost guage 40
so if enough interest it will be broken

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
hiya matey, can you give me a price for both head lights, drivers window controlls and surround? and im also interested in the safc 2 aswell.
cheers bud.

·
dumfries skyliner
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hiya matey, can you give me a price for both head lights, drivers window controlls and surround? and im also interested in the safc 2 aswell.
cheers bud.
i bought the headlights when i got the car, there spec2 probably 220 + postage, switch for window 25, safc 2 i paid 130 for not so long ago so 120 posted

·
dumfries skyliner
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the stereo is a touch sceen jvc, only 10 months old ,cost me 399, will accept 150 for it, have also got cam cover for car, two split rims for rear of car, old coilpacks, all for sale

·
dumfries skyliner
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would be interested in the sideskirts if you'll post them possibly the rear spoiler too?
the rear spoiler is a genuine gtr one, adjustable, side skirts are good knick, sone crack on mount off one, probs 80 for skirts and 200 for spoiler plus postage

·
Registered
27 Posts
hi i would be interested in the interior and boost controller & boost gauge would be interested in the engine if it comes with all the ancilleries if the spellings wrong then lets put this way all the bits needed for it to run or all the runing gear with can you give me a price for this lot

·
dumfries skyliner
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi i would be interested in the interior and boost controller & boost gauge would be interested in the engine if it comes with all the ancilleries if the spellings wrong then lets put this way all the bits needed for it to run or all the runing gear with can you give me a price for this lot
am not sure what you mean??? would want 400 for interior,the boost controller is a safc11, its a fuel air computer, 125 for it, boost guage 30, all engine and ancillaries gearbox etc turbo splifire coilpacks plugs ,pumps alternator etc would be roughly 2k

·
dumfries skyliner
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
interested in the fornt bumper... You seem to have two types in the pics???
the first one is a jun style one, its in three bits now , 400r one is on it at present, but has crack in bottom off it, cost me 300 would take 120 because off crack

1 - 20 of 43 Posts