Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about importing a Skyline sometime in the future. Depending on my funds at the time of doing, I want to get a R34 GTR or a Hakosuka. How would I go about importing either one of these? I don't need to have it street legal in the US because it will be strictly a show/track car. Let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your first need to modify the car, outside the US to be a track car. like actually make it a track car before it reaches customs. then just pay the fees and you should be good to go..
What if you want to make it strictly a show car? I don't think I'll be taking it to the track.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey i can get ya a gtr just let me know i deal with a RI and he gets cars and all just PM me and let me know and i will get ya a price on one
be careful with this. since the RI say things than later they cant acomplish. im not saying do or dont do bussines with a RI just try to get one already in the states. good luck

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would suggest looking for cars in the US already, your chances of getting a car through customs especially an r34 are not very good, you will most likely lose your money, your car, and maybe even get some jail time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts