Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Car work on a budget, a very SMALL budget :(
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have had the car for a number of years but it has not been driven for the last 3.

Its in need of some cosmetic work but its mechanically sound (could do with a new shell, bit rusty).

What sort of price do you think I could / should ask for it if I was going to sell it?

Its pretty much stock, would come with a brand new bodykit (needs fitting and painting).

Cheers

Gaz

·
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah probably, shame to see it end up like that really. Its fixable, I just dont have the time and I have nowhere to spray it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
To put it simply, its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Get some pics, put it up and see what happens.

The longer it sits rusting, the less its worth though.

·
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There isnt that much to PM really.

Its a standard R33 GTS-T

There are a few very minor modifications, FMIC, Carbon Aftermarket Spoiler, Brand New Bodykit that I havnt even fitted fully yet and Brand New front Wings which I have fitted.

Engine is stock aside from a MLS Gasket and Bolts.

Its all pretty basic, I never had the time or money to do anything else to it really.

Its probably best just for parts...

It needs to go sooner rather than later, moving house next month and got nowhere to store it.

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,613 Posts
There isnt that much to PM really.

Its a standard R33 GTS-T

There are a few very minor modifications, FMIC, Carbon Aftermarket Spoiler, Brand New Bodykit that I havnt even fitted fully yet and Brand New front Wings which I have fitted.

Engine is stock aside from a MLS Gasket and Bolts.

Its all pretty basic, I never had the time or money to do anything else to it really.

Its probably best just for parts...

It needs to go sooner rather than later, moving house next month and got nowhere to store it.
Send me pics n price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts