Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering how much to ask for my show car gts-t?

its got 19"s
fmi
cusco suspension
greedy stuff
hks stuff
loads done inc new jun kit and paint job in two tone orange and white with graphics

its all only 2 months old and has about 350bhp
its absolutly mint condition all round and i am thinking of selling it and going for a supra

yes i know it aint a skyline but im bored of it and have been told to ask atleast £10k for it as its so mint and had loads done to it

i will try and get some pics of it up on here

so if anyone has a twin turbo supra with mods call me or pm

ask for matt

any help would be great

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
cant see you getting 10k for a gts-t myself.
hope you do tbh, as the price some of them are going for is silly low. difficult car to sell me thinks

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wahooo thats my car

was hoping someone might have a pic of it

shame you dint say hi neo if it was you that took it and if not can you tell me where it came from please?

thanks again
matt

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
That will be hard to shift for £10k. The colour will not be to everyones taste so will limit the number of potential buyers.

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Any performance/modified car is worth as much as the right buyer is willing to pay.....someone will see your Skyline and fall in love with it and possibly pay what you are looking for it.....it's just whether you are willing to wait the time it will take to find that person.
Cheers

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yer i agree mrscottish but i aint bothered about selling it as i do like it still a lot and not bothered if i do or not but like you say its that one person who loves it and wants it

matt

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yer its up for sale so either pm me of ask on here i will sort a full list of whats what on her and go from there and i am open to sensible offers and not the 10k i was told to ask

matt

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
You will be very lucky to get 10k imo

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yer i dont want 10k as my last post said i would like as much as i can but open to sensible offers or swop with something interesting inc yanks small cars whatever just has to be different

matt

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Gonna be honest mate, 10k you would be lucky to get 5.5k..

My mate Baz sold a mint purple flip painted gtst full dish alloys etc and only got about that

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry neal your way out at that my friend has just bought one and she paid 7k for it and its not as mint as mine so if you could get mine for that go and buy one m8 but hey thanks for the comment

and tbh if he took 5.5k for it more fool him
eventhough i think your way out there

matt

·
360 TAG: vizibledog
775 Posts
If your looking for near to 10k you'd better sell it quick matt as come next year r33's are going to drop in price again. Good luck fella.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
sorry neal your way out at that my friend has just bought one and she paid 7k for it and its not as mint as mine so if you could get mine for that go and buy one m8 but hey thanks for the comment

and tbh if he took 5.5k for it more fool him
eventhough i think your way out there

matt
5.5 is abit low as decent standard ones go for that... Id price that at around 7.5, 8k maybe a tad over

Another thing, What makes it a show car?! Has it won competitions? Or is it a show car because you take it to shows....:rolleyes:

I cant see r33s drop in price again.... There cheap enough as it is, and is hard to get any profit.... Nice examples on egay are going for 3,4k.... I seriously doubt theyd go to that at Traders etc... Not for a long time!!

·
360 TAG: vizibledog
775 Posts
I cant see r33s drop in price again.... There cheap enough as it is, and is hard to get any profit.... Nice examples on egay are going for 3,4k.... I seriously doubt theyd go to that at Traders etc... Not for a long time!!
10 year rule is coming into play next year.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
please dont take offence anyone but im NOT ASKING 10K FOR IT lol

i am OPEN TO OFFERS (SENSIBLE) lol

thanks
matt

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
my skyline for sale

i would like £8000ono for cash as it is and i dont think thats asking too much as i will be loosing 5k plus at that for less than a yrs ownership which is hard enough to swollow as it is and yes it was a part of a club im in which came 3rd in show so i think its a show car myself and yes fast car have asked to feature it if i put leather interior in it so i am selling it at a great loss and someone else will benefit but i want another car so i have to sell it as sad as it is for me to loose that much money i am being realistic i think anyways

hope you all agree

matt

1 - 20 of 24 Posts