Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long bank holiday weekend! WHOOP! Lets go spend some money!!

Go online, do some eBaying for parts, go out, buy shedloads of new clothes, go out for food, treat yourself it's a long weekend, get on the beers, stay awake for days and worry about the spend when you go home.

Weekend over. Hangover hurting head. Struggling to function. Need something to look forward to. Sort Skyline and bike out, that'll cheer you up.

Go online, check bank balance, head still hurts, plenty of money in there, get on the phone, book bike in, get on phone again, book car in, job done. Home, early night, tomorrows a new day.

Starting to feel human again. Jump on the computer and check the old bank balance again, you have no money. WTF??!

Seems the long Bank Holiday weekend lasted an extra day for my bank. All of the stuff I'd spent over the weekend hadn't appeared on my statement until today. [email protected] :spank:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I had this very same moment earlier today.

Spent some money over the weekend, had a good time them checked my bank balance before and it read 'You are now poor'

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
oh dear :( i don't have this issue - im allways poor lmao

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
You wouldnt like it here then

Your current balance is NOT you available funds. And can take anything up to a MONTH to process. I freaking whole month!!!!

However you can spend all you like after 2 on a saturday as it don't show till Monday and if that's pay day it's all good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts