Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its all the same logo so it must be seems really od to have a really good quality product and then make tripe like that altough it probably does make the air fresh:crazy:

·
Registered
669 Posts
arent splitfire japanese? that would mean a uk company could use the name right?

why would srb sell that blatant joke of a part.

people have been passing off "voltage stabilisers" for years saying it will increase power, torque and lower mpg. It is 100% impossible. its a 12v circuit with not effect on the engine...

thats shameful of srb to put thier name to it.

·
Autobahn Burner
1,223 Posts
I ran splitfire spark plugs a few years ago, did a full throttle run down the autobahn a week after installing them, I now have a fully built motor- do the math

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Splitfires are only a spurious coilpack at the end of the day, give it a few years and people will be cursing them the same as the standard ones when they start breaking down from age, just like the standard ones do. I have splitfires in mine at the mo. If they last a few years as well as if not better than the standard coils then I'll be happy with them.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Splitfire coilpacks are just a cheap(er) alternative to new standard Nissan coilpacks. They will break down too some time in the future, same as every other coilpacks after years of usage.

Splitfire spark plugs are crap. Don´t waste any money on them. Get NGK Iridiums, job done. And they´re cheap, so bonus.

And that stupid thing in the first post.................................I won´t start wasting words on it.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Woow if i add this to my Nismo stickers that give me a least 500bhp i should be looking at about 700 if i plug this in

HOLY COW

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
arent splitfire japanese? that would mean a uk company could use the name right?

why would srb sell that blatant joke of a part.

people have been passing off "voltage stabilisers" for years saying it will increase power, torque and lower mpg. It is 100% impossible. its a 12v circuit with not effect on the engine...

thats shameful of srb to put thier name to it.
Splitfire are from the USA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts