Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right.....bought some insurance for me other car on Saturday.
Told them I needed it asap as I've got to travel over to Wales to pick it up and need the cert to tax it so I can drive it home all legal like.

"Oh don't worry sir, says them....we'll send it out first class."
No certificate or anything
******S!!!!!
So yesterday so I phone them up and he assures me it was sent out FIRST class on Saturday.
What actually left the building on sat? I say.
Yes sir...posted.
Don't believe the tossers!
:minigun:
Come back today to find NOTHING on the mat.
So I phone them back up....some girl sounds about 12 tells me it was sent FIRST class on saturday.
Then she tells me it can take 5 YES 5 working days to get to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:minigun::minigun::minigun:
What a ****ing jip!!!!
I could have had it sent quicker by ****ing pit pony!!!
I thought we were in the age of technology....how about sending it to me via emails you ****s!...have you not heard of email attachments?! :Uzi:
Postal system that takes 5....yes FIVE ****ing days to get across a country the size of a postage stamp!!

Average speeds in the major cities is less than it was 60yrs ago and a postal system that is slower than a ****ing horse!! A lame one could get it here quicker.

KNOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
pedaltothemetal
972 Posts
first class post in this godforsaken isle is fantastic.scoff! i actually get my first post of the day about three or four pmw***ers dont get out of bed til midday.

·
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I know guys.
I wasn't expecting it Monday to be honest as I doubted it got sent until then but SURELY it should be here by now!!!

I can send stuff to Germany and even Japan quicker than this YOU USELESS ****ERS!!!!!

Update.
Just spoken to them again to find out where the **** my policy booklet is and guess what...stupid ***** on the phone tells me they don't email them out...they have no option to?!!?!
What the **** did that other moron, cock sucker want my email address for then??? Send me more shite spam???

Twats.....then tells me that EVEN if she could email the certificate out it woudn't be valid as I'VE printed it!!!
WHAT?!
I've done this with the last two insurers....both of which have been accepted to get the ****ing tax.

Anyone know how easy it is to emigrate??

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
LMAO @ hesh

@ AndyP
Dude... you guys are lucky... trust me on this... down here - in deep dark sometimes idiotic namibia, you are lucky if mail reaches you (in this in the same city - the size of a pea) in less than 2 weeks.

Most people / companies here do not have email - or have one idiotic human-like thing sitting there doing the "ehh? " when asked anything...

come visit ... for more than 2 weeks, and then tell me it is not as bad as there.

In the last week there was no running water ... twice. cos some tosser broke a pipe down the street. Trust me... in the uk / any other continent other than Africa / south america, stuff works. :)

If applying here for a passport renewal - we now have to have a REASON stated as to why would would like to have a valid and current passport - and then this takes anything from 2 weeks to 4 months. Still in the same pea-sized city bud.

hope to have shed some shiny-ness on your life bud... take a breath ..and simply let it go ...:)

I had to smile at your rant though ... very enteraining reading. :)

·
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
depends on if you ask for the forms by post.
You're a funny bugger :dogpile::dogpile:

GTR-Drool
Yeah I know....always someone worse off than me....thanks ****!
I'd hate to think I had the shittiest problems in the World.
:Uzi:

:cheers: Made me feel a bit better too.

·
Registered
814 Posts
u welcome bud :)
and ranting is good for the soul ! :)

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Anyone know how easy it is to emigrate??
Er hard as they let everyone in and nobody back out

All those coming in dont work so those that are born here that are lucky enough to have a job have to work to sustain them. If you dont have a job as you were made redundant then you are the problem my God your not helping the sistuation you must have or get a job proto to sustain it all jesus

No this country is a joke and as always we as the British (is that pc) may be English who cares dosnt excist anymore anyway take it laying down. and if we do question it or heckle it we are arrested under the unti terrorisum act

Its a **** hole a disgrace I hate it here im not proud to be born here it sucks and theres far better places out there live to bring up children and as soon as i can im ****ing off so this poor excuse for a country dosnt get another penny out of me and i can laugh at it and say what i really think about it from miles away without someone saying thats not pc mate

Even my grandad who fought for our freedom has told me to leave and get out theres nothing left here

my sister left when she was 19 with £1500 shes 2 years younger then me and now has her own business and 3 lovley kids and a husband nice house enjoys life and says in a ozzy accent when asked about what do you think of England

"I couldnt give a ****"

·
Registered
189 Posts
This country is not going backwards , its just ground to a steaming halt , my folks who moved to france 2 years ago are back here and they cannot believe the amount of crap we have put up with , even though they didnt leave that long ago they say things have changed loads, and if we were in France with this having happened :

" the whole damn country would be striking by now , literally"

We are stuck in a rut , with resigned acceptance being the norm now, zero tolerance on "yobs" , but they might just be the answer if they can be persuaded that they can make a difference by kicking off in the right way before they all get middle aged and ground down !!!

Just my 2pence , probably just another rant in the many but hey !!

James

·
119 Posts
This country is not going backwards , its just ground to a steaming halt , my folks who moved to france 2 years ago are back here and they cannot believe the amount of crap we have put up with , even though they didnt leave that long ago they say things have changed loads, and if we were in France with this having happened :

" the whole damn country would be striking by now , literally"

We are stuck in a rut , with resigned acceptance being the norm now, zero tolerance on "yobs" , but they might just be the answer if they can be persuaded that they can make a difference by kicking off in the right way before they all get middle aged and ground down !!!

Just my 2pence , probably just another rant in the many but hey !!

James
I could not agree more, Ireland is fairly much the same, going backwards in every way. The French know how to drive and how to build roads. We keep replacing good roundabouts here with traffic lights and traffic is now getting worse... You can make it accross France quicker than you can travel a few miles here.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Even the chancellor alistair darling takes the piss out of the economy by having 4 houses all paid for by the government, and he runs the bloody thing.

·
Stage 1 R32 GTR
356 Posts
ive been pretty pissed off with my insurance company lately,

they took the £1000 for the policy instantly when i took it out,

now i have cancelled the policy i have to wait 30 days for a refund WTF is all that about!!!!!

total BS

·
Registered
434 Posts
Put in a complaint and ask them for the interest back that you have lost, at a standard court rate of 8%.

if they say no, get a final response and send it to the financial ombudsman service. then you will get it.

·
4,870 Posts
haha i work for insurance ..... n with car tax n insurance u shud never have it renewin near the same day coz they cant send it out any faster coz to tax ur car they have to have the docs n u recieve 3 to 5 working days so u people have them close together are timmys :p
see i dont personal deal with car insurance but we have sent things out recorded delievery coz ur custome means alot to a insurance company so normally they will bend of backwards for clients... i know coz i do it myself :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts