Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all at the forum new bloke just testing the water.....pretty fn hot i must say, been trying all day to get a pic i hope this work lol !!

have fun

Jeff

:cheers:

·
Wassup?
784 Posts
Hey mate.

Stunning looking GTSt you have there. There are quite a few tasty Skylines in Scotland now. Be sure to check out for the next meet.

Kyle.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies feel quite excited about this site....not been to any meets so looking forward to having a blast.

I'm in the market for a few mods as car is fairly standard any advice would be very much appraciated !!

thanks Jeff

·
Registered
812 Posts
Welcome

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome jeff check out the scotland thread for meets mate we are having one on the 28th and guess where it is its in dundee so come along and meet some of the peeps off our club and have some fun its always a good day

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
nice pics i have some with my reg plate here too,havent edited em just thinkin if sum1 had a identical skyline stuck ur reg plate on and clocked 170mph on a camera how could you prove not guilty? like credit card scam really:) EDIT is the magic word:) although im sure the guys on this forum wouldnt dream of doing that to another member,but never know sum browsing scumbag may!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Jeff,

I'm through in Balloch on sunday unfortunately meeting new gf parents etc....deep joy lol !!!!

Pitty would have been a good laugh and very handy for travel etc...hope to see you all soon thogh !!

Jeff

1 - 20 of 36 Posts