Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove into a petrol station, put the nozzle in my car and stood waiting for them to press that stupid little button so I could fill her up. The women comes out the shop and asks me for ID!! A little shocked I just said why?! She informed me I have to be over 16 to operate a pump!! I was not amused and got my driving licence out the car. She then said o well your'll appreciate being ID one day! I told her I didn't just drive on to the forecourt (an act in itself which should make me at least look 17!!) to be embarrassed and informed I looked under age! :( So since I've been informed I look like a five year old, I'm now going to rant and whine like one too! :p Hope you've all had a lovely day! :) x

T

·
0 Posts
You sound female. You should post pics for us all to see how young you are. :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Give her a break lads .......... well i mean, you got give her credit for trying put petrol in :)
:sorry: i couldnt resist :dogpile:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This thread is pointless without a photo !.......lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I apologise, I would have thought it enough embarrassment sharing this experience! :p

Give her a break lads .......... well i mean, you got give her credit for trying put petrol in :)
:sorry: i couldnt resist :dogpile:
Thank you, I think! :p Do you know occasionally I do other crazy things like check my tyres, oil and break fluid!! :O shock horror!! :p

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Anyone below the age of 25 compared to me is a foetus

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But for us to see just how old you look to get an idea of the situation :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
So me posting pictures would be solely for the purpose of you being able to fully assess the degree of embarrassment I needed to suffer?! Well in that case let me get the camera!! :p

·
3,402 Posts
lol my sister got asked for ID while she was getting fags..................

...... she was 29 at the time lol.

and yes id would be pretty embrassed if that happend to me !!!, pics are a must

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
She then said o well your'll appreciate being ID one day!
She's right!

The legal booze buying age here is 18, but if you look under 25 expect to get ID'd (there are signs up in booze shops/supermarket etc saying this).

A few weeks back I got ID'd.... I'm 30 years old. That was a huge complement :D Not embarrassing at all lol
...and the even sadder part is, I wasn't even buying booze... it was sparkling grape juice (bottle looks like a wine bottle). When I informed the girl at the checkout (who didn't look old enough to legally buy booze) that it's not wine and after I told her my age, SHE was the one who was embarrassed haha

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
She's right!

The legal booze buying age here is 18, but if you look under 25 expect to get ID'd (there are signs up in booze shops/supermarket etc saying this).

A few weeks back I got ID'd.... I'm 30 years old. That was a huge complement :D Not embarrassing at all lol
...and the even sadder part is, I wasn't even buying booze... it was sparkling grape juice (bottle looks like a wine bottle). When I informed the girl at the checkout (who didn't look old enough to legally buy booze) that it's not wine and after I told her my age, SHE was the one who was embarrassed haha
Lol..

I got id'd going into the pub with the missus and her mates. They are all 23-25 and always get checked. Handed him my license and the first words he said were "holy crap, your 10 years older than me!"

Charming i thought! :dogpile:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
You're 17 and you're mad you got I.D'd for doing something you must be 16 to do??

Ha! I'm 23 and I got I.D'd for a piercing, despite being 7 years over the age limit! It's a compliment, one day you'll be wishing people think you're underage.

·
is it meant to do that?
621 Posts
Things that Lilith cannot do without being asked for ID:

Purchase alcohol
Purchase cigarettes
Purchase PS3 magazine if the demo disc is an 18 certificate (I kid you not)
Hire games/blurays

And I can assure you that at the age of 32 long may it continue that they dont think I am old enough!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts