Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Got an email last night from ebay about my favourite sellers stuff. They are selling in the states for 1199 dollars. converted i think its about 580english pounds

·
bla
17,374 Posts
bloody hell..... from china will cost a bomb.....

though they are selling at garages for that amount in uk...
i paid £500 for my brand new pfc inc postage, and that was as soon as they got discontineud....

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Emanage ultimate then :whip:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
It's big in price, but look who's selling it :rolleyes:

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
these are back in production now,retailers should have them back very soon,around £550

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I heard they were going back into production, so either way somebody is trying to make a quick buck, which is why they haven't offered it on here!

Guess who I won't be buying anything from in the future?

Aitch

·
Registered
77 Posts
all this is new to me, so just by checking on what you guys have to say about this and other things skyline related, can save pennies and the associated grief....thankyou.

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
I got my Power FC and Commander off here for £300!

Nurr Nurr! lol.

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Wish they'd put the 20 one back into production. JPS are selling them, MINUS the hand commander, for round about 800 quid. It's robbery.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Dont worry guys, you can buy them from our traders for £510 delivered.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Makes since that it is back in production. Though the R33 model is not getting any younger, the RB25 DET is one of the most beloved, powerful, and popular swap engines now days.

Tuners are trying to hide RB's underneath the hoods of everything!

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
jesus im glad one was already fitted when i bought the car, still though its an awesome piece of kit, proved its use when i had the car re-mapped.

even though the hand controller looks like an 1980's hand held computer still looks pretty funky on the dash though!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts