Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
oh shes blowin a hulie...
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a mate sent me this today :)

This is a photograph of 2009 Obama Inauguration. You can see IN FOCUS the face of EACH individual in the crowd !!!

You can scan and zoom to any section of the crowd. . . wait a few seconds. .. double click anywhere . and the focus adjusts to give you a very identifiable close up.

The picture was taken with a robotic 1474 megapixel camera (295 times the standard 5 megapixel camera).

Every one attending could be scanned after the event, should something have gone wrong during it.

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b06233c

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
I spent a few hours looking round it a few months ago..... see if you can spot the snipers... and arnie!

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
Noice!! Now thats what i need for watching the girl next door :naughty:

Gotta try and spot thos snipers now LOL

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
I spent a few hours looking round it a few months ago..... see if you can spot the snipers... and arnie!
Still cant find those snipers LOL where are they then smartypants :p

:edit: WOW spooky if you look directly behind the Pres to the right of ex Pres Clinton there's a bloke with 2 Heads i kid you not!!!!!!!

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
well the ones i've been suspicous of so far i'm not convinced they're snipers, in the right place (on a roof) and in black clothes but got no guns LOL

Are they the ones on the white house roof? I dont think its that obvious tho... or centre pic far back on flat roof, but not a good angle there as view would be obstructed by the high seating...

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Thats cool ive seen it before

but its not real there hundreds of photos "stitched" together

If you look hard enough you can see people with 2 heads ect this is the over lap

theres a website on here somewhere that shows you how to do it

But its still cool

1 - 20 of 23 Posts