Skyline Owners Forum banner

This looks like a good install, anyone on here?

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  R33-Tom 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
That's just a normal Samsung tablet with no special software put onto it. The only thing on there which isn't normally there is the gtr wallpaper, and the Ulysse speedometer app which is free. There'll be a head unit hidden away somewhere with the tablet plugged into the aux input for music too. And it's been set to have the screen on while charging.

#14 ·
If there is an app that can read the consult port then I think it can yeah, but as far as I can see on the android play store, I can't see anything atm. :(

here is mine, i removed the vents and installed the tablet higher so it was easier to see and get to and tbh its still hard to use while driving as there are no physical buttons to press.

not a great photo as i pressed it too far in on the bottom right corner, usually it sits nice and flush but i was actually just taking a quick photo of the digital gauges at the bottom :)

I originally didn't want to be able to remove the tablet but have since made it so it comes in and out.

Davie
Looks awesome Dave. I plan to do something like this myself now, but remove the head unit totally and run a small amp for the speakers in the car.

#12 ·
here is mine, i removed the vents and installed the tablet higher so it was easier to see and get to and tbh its still hard to use while driving as there are no physical buttons to press.

not a great photo as i pressed it too far in on the bottom right corner, usually it sits nice and flush but i was actually just taking a quick photo of the digital gauges at the bottom :)

I originally didn't want to be able to remove the tablet but have since made it so it comes in and out.

Davie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.