Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has got a lovely black 33GTR featured ... also a stunning 260z and a mutha of a 300zx ! .. lots of nissans then !! ..

also next month there's a buyers guide to GTS's .. bout bloody time too i say !! ..

you also get a free copy of Fast car mag ?! ?!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jan 28th ..

Kris ... your wheels aren't in this edition :D

i've never bought it before ... in the politically correct offices of the Beeb its not great is it !!! .. birds n breasts .. oh and a few cars as well .. will read it when i get home :D

moff .. i had to put the mag away before i could see yer wheels .. people where looking at me and givin it the 'ole tut tut :D

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Thanks

That'll be my R33. Good result from five hours under windy cliffs in East Sussex.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Didn't manage to get a copy of it when I was home....will try and pick a copy up next week when I'm back again.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Saw that 300zx at a trackday in Cadwell park last year- boy does it look superb, very fast too. until it broke down, fixed, broke down and fixed again, they seemed to have a fuelling problem and a traction problem and they ended up with a braking problem!
So I think I'll stick to my skyline.;)

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
What colour was the 300zx....just curious as a couple of us saw a big power 300zx down at Saafend on night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts