Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cleaner than it was this time last week. I bought a spray can of engine cleaner & went at it with a scrubber,let it soak overnight then sprayed it again & drove it to the local pressure washer & blasted it clean. It came up a treat mate. What made the most difference though was when it had dried out i grabbed the nearest can of WD40 & lightly coated everything.

AHA..........SNAP (only i made mine myself :D)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive jet washed the engine bay on every car ive had. Put a couple of tescos carrier bags over the air filter (dizzy too on old cars) & you`ll be ok. Things might get a bit damp & it might drive a bit lumpy (you`ve had a damp distributor cap before ive no doubt) for a mile afterwards but its only water & engine heat soon dries it up. Go for it.
If you can do what i did & soak & scrub the night before. Then soak again in the morning.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL. I polish my nuts every night mate. Sometimes if im lucky the mrs does them for me.

Did you get the e mail i sent with the killed link from the GTR Reg yet?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Very nice Eddie, you going into production with it??? could be interested.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought about it but i made in at work in my dinners breaks. I know of another person who wants 1 so if anyone else is interested put your name down & i`ll see what i can do.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
eddie you coudl seriously have a nice sideline, I might need to speak to you about some items as i said before shortly.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Eddie

:cool: I will definitely have one if it's ok with you. No rush for it so don't go missing your lunch. Let me know if you need cash up front for materials (christmas drinks) etc, no problems.
:cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts