Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ... this is the engine bay of a friend of mine... apparently this is the man's 'usual' level of work ... hope mine is gonna look similar to this when it is done - as he is currently working my car... :)

:D

This was his old R32 GTR (he sold it for a heap) ... made 550hp on the wheels... and 630 with NOS... Ran a 10.7 quarter, and was his daily driver... lol

:bounce:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Holy sh#t, thats awsome......:worshippy:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pitbull .... move to Southafrica... lol

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
:notworthy :notworthy :drool: :drool: :drool: :notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
lol ... glad you ppls like it... would wish it was mine looking like that though!
:)

but.. i am told... that all the covers of my motor have been sent in to be polished... and that the centre cover will be either red or blue... lol Oh and all the other boost and inlet pipes are also being polished...

·
bla
17,374 Posts
funkin awesome... not one spec of dirt.... truly amazing... thumbs up guys.... :drool:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
honestly im well impressed... Ive been trying to look for dirt everywhere.. bludy spotless!! astonishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
damn fine

we are not worthy ......:notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they called engine mount shocks ... or something to that effect... also referred to as engine dampeners... nengun does them as do a bunch of other traders.check the traders section / classifieds... sure you will find something.
:)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
right....

Been a while since i was on here - and no - still don't have my baby. Still waiting on some parts to arrive (want her in good-as-new) shape when i collect her.

BUT - i have been to visit my baby... and man... all i can say .. is WOW. She is still motorless, but once the Trust oil cooler and filter relocation kit arrive, together with all engine mounts (Nismo), then the motor is finally ready to be put back in. Clutch is sorted, and Gear Synchros are due to arrive before the end of next week.

Then it is off to the body shop, and have two little dents removed, and the rear bumpercover resprayed.

Here are some pics:

Anyhow.... the man who's car i had the stunning engine pics posted for, finally had his car on the dyno... check out the figures and curves on this baby.... :) One hint - 6 fogger NOS kit... And yes.. this is all RWHP....

http://200sx.za.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1412

He took me for a ride when it was at a 'considerate' 430 RWHP - and that was almost insanely fast... - more than I had EVER even dreamed to expect.

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
did you see the size of the snail on his old one very very luvly

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
hehehe.... right... so this last sunday the man took his 707RWHP monster down the drag strip - at 10.6 @ 222KM/h

and that with the one front wheel losing grip completely. (LSD to be fitted still) ... :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts