Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we add a way to alter our own thread titles?

Or, if its there and im being a thicko, how is it done? :grinno:

T

·
0 Posts
You can edit the post and the title's by clicking on EDIT and then GO ADVANCED. Although sometimes it will remain the same unless you click on the thread and read the title then. Weird.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
You can edit the post and the title's by clicking on EDIT and then GO ADVANCED. Although sometimes it will remain the same unless you click on the thread and read the title then. Weird.
you can edit the post this was but not the title,as when you go "advanced" only the post appears in the window to be edited....if that makes sense.

T

·
0 Posts
you can edit the post this was but not the title,as when you go "advanced" only the post appears in the window to be edited....if that makes sense.
When I go on the edit post/advanced setting I can alter the thread title. Although it only reads what was changed once that thread's been clicked on.

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know whether you can do your own but I can do it for you if you want me to.
Its no biggy i just seem to have called my thread in projects and restorations "R34 gtt project - icondesi" instead of icondesigns and it looks retarded (like its creator i guess :funny:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts