Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
whats a thread? im still looking for one.

LOL, what you done?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
If you mean the GTR vs GTST thread, I'm not surprised, there was a lot of uneccessary bitchin on a subject that has been covered before with the same result.

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts
HA HA HA HA @ Karl no mate its only passionford that you need to have physical threats or pure abuse to get a thread removed or locked which is what the makes the place as bad as what it is , But here the admin team love Karma here and if you have a good look around youll see that mouthy trouble don't last long here which make's this place brilliant

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
why do people start threads but dont state why they have started them??:feedback:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i didnt think the thread was that bad. definateley a much calmer more polite site though so its all good

·
3,180 Posts
lol a skyline is a skyline!! love them or hate them! if you hate them then **** off!! simple as!

that counts for gts,gts-t, gtr! still skylines!! so can everyone kiss and make up.

·
3,180 Posts
come on then give out some kisses.

i just see it as.....
we all joined this site for the same reason....the love of our cars, our hobbie, our babies, toys....what ever you call them! were all here for the same reasons.:cool:

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
lol how'd i miss that thread

i always stated that gtst's wer better for pure lareyness, but the GTR was the better car all round but not half the fun

here endith the lesson!

far as GTR - GTS-t money people my GTR has had x amount spent on it so your GTSt is poop well you belong to a different site :D

skyline is a skyline! i love em all :bigthumb:

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts
Blame the noob :D

exactly !! shall we stone him ?:naughty::naughty::naughty:

merry Christmas and that includes them gtr owner's :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts
Ohh dear .. lol

Jay saw you today out in the snow. lol

drove it every day :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: why havnt you visited xsport yet muppet were are open tuesday dude bring that horrid gtr up so we can see it :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
lol Yeah people have discussed this. You have to use the search feature. Just read my signature on the matter though.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts