Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watching Top Gear and seen young miss Tigger during the Calender Feature (miss January i think)

R

·
0 Posts
Tigger spotting

Yup me too, always up the front in a number of shots, nice one.

What are the edited bloopers like? many mistakes and swear words? When I went to see They Think its all over it took 2 hours to record a 30 min show because Jon Ross kept saying the word C**t, which triggered Nick Hancock off.

Class

Andy

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I missed Tiggs completely as was out buying cigarettes and came in just as they were reviewing the new Merc.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
there were loads of out takes....!!!! and they show a vid of previous out takes at the start, before they start recording...there was a bit that was cut where I had a conversation with Clarkson, but it was a bit embarressing so I am glad it was cut!!! lol

I am gonna get me one of those MG's, but the one with 1000bhp!

R

·
0 Posts
Plastic???

Do the audience get to have a look around the cars ie in and out?

What was the MG like inside? really as bad as he made out?

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
the cars are locked, not surprising with that Merc there...god it was ugly on the front!!! the MG was awsome...it looked so aggressive from whichever angle you looked at it...I quite liked the interior to be fair, but then not having driven it, you can change your opinion if the car doesnt suit your driving...but just to look at, I couldnt keep my eyes off it all night!!!

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I'm more interested in the Noble than that MG I think.

R

·
0 Posts
Been there seen it driven it

I took my mates Noble out for a spin and although it was quick, there is a whole heap more out there for 40k+. If that car was 30k mark they would sell sooooo more. The ford lump with the twin turbos is really good and makes all the right noises with the Turbo being behind the drivers head, but there is NO room for storage, its ridiculous. No chance of going away for the weekend as a couple because the other hal would have to get the train while I took the bags.

Nice but not worth the price tag i think.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
the prob is that the same goes for the MG, as much as I liked it, I would have to have the 1000bhp one, and the standard one comes in at £75k...far too much money...

R

·
0 Posts
Too right

If I was driving a Rover and remembered I had paid 75k+ for the privilege I would be gutted, sorry Rover sort it out or make Nitrous standard!

Now theres a thought.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
R34 GTT Boy I'm really sorry to say this but you sounded like the guy who was praising the Rover 75 a minute ago. Going away for the weekend wouldn't work because there is no space? Do you not realise that neither the Noble or the Rover were designed as cars for going on holiday in? They were designed for one thing and one thing only. Petrol burning fun. Which means not even a sub and an amp in the boot. Only bring a CD if it's lightweight and just put ya feckin foot down and forget about baggage and the other half.

R

·
0 Posts
LOL

And I would like a 1989 Bently Azure so I could rejoice in all things English......................................

What I meant was for 40k you can buy one hell of a Skyline and have a boot and have two kiddie seats.

The Skyline was an easier sell to the missus:D

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I agree completely. I think it's a real shame that some people don't like skylines :eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts