Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wish I could come up with an intelligent and well formed reason for my dislike of him, but I can't. Don't get me wrong I acknowledge his achievements in helping underpriveledged youths into music, but every time I see him I want to smash the telly. :Uzi:

(Awaiting flaming from gangsta's)

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Radio one is full of ****s,all mouth and complete bollocks,love the sound of thier own voices,pretentious bunch of ****s.
Virgin FM is where its at,and Radio two,in the afternoon,Steve wright,and Chris Evans.Not Terry I-am-a-silly-old-duffing-coffin-dodging ****,obviously.

·
Registered
201 Posts
naaa, Chris moyles, thou he does love him self is great, scott mill's is getting there, n the others are bareable

But its either that @ work... or essex soddin fm who just say "are you the essex fm fugitive" every soddin second, n they annoying!!!!!!!

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
Chris Moyles is a fat unfunny c**t who has his every "quip" and spontaneous joke scripted for him by "Comedy Dave" and one of the producers. He is an arrognat [email protected] of the highest proportions and quite frankly I would like to hit him repeatedly with Tim Westwood til they were both bludgeoned to death.

Talentless c**ts

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
dewie said:
Chris Moyles is a fat unfunny c**t who has his every "quip" and spontaneous joke scripted for him by "Comedy Dave" and one of the producers. He is an arrognat [email protected] of the highest proportions and quite frankly I would like to hit him repeatedly
Here Here :smoker:

·
Registered
201 Posts
jimmer said:
take it no one watchs pimp my ride uk with westwood as the presenter then?

Had an emergency once n actually had to go into halfords.. was a coupla weeks b4 it first aired n they had big cut outs of the car they 'pimped' was some classic mg thing and a focus... and omg, couldnt stop laughin totally showin up all the salesblokes around it looking all proud...

n e how, from that point never made the effort to c it and never will, them poor cars!

america did something right with pimp their wagon thing, tim westwood just fooked it with £20 sheets of mesh and dbl sided celotape

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
jimmer said:
take it no one watchs pimp my ride uk with westwood as the presenter then?
MTV contacted us on here to see if they could get two Skylines for C*ntwood to post in front of for the opening credits to the news series.

The responding thread contained so many messages of abuse along the lines of "If you paid me a million pounds I wouldn't let that nobjockey stand near my car" that it had to be deleted :rofl:

Laters, Tim. Beeeyatch :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts