Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is just a thought so bear with me, as a novice to car mods and maintenance wouldn't it be good to have a day once a month or so to meet up with the people who can strip and rebuild a car in there sleep to have some instruction on how to !

A kind of Tinker day where you do that job that your scared of, but under the watchful eyes of the pros so if you balls it up, there there to put you right. Like I said its just a thought, any comments on this !! :screwy:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I like the sound of it, Im next to useless when it comes to anything mechanical, the most Iv done was to change my coilpacks lol! I would be up for it.

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Love the idea as im a total retard at stuff like this although i'd love to learn (and do try from the FAQ's etc). What you really need though is the backing of the guys that actually know thier stuff.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
i've been wondering about this on and off for a while. But as usual its where to hold these days?

often people homes are limited in parking oportunities etc.

heres a thought though. if the area members all pitched in and a work unit could be sustained between them (for example ive just found one at 65 quid a week) then thats a dedicated place that can be utilized by the members.

it is heavily dependent on the topographical spread though...

what ya all think?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts