Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking about splurging some cash on these:

https://titan-7.com/collections/wheels (T-S5)

They're a bit BMW, but I think pretty cool. The fitments should be ok for GTSt.

Front: 18x9 +28 offset
Rear: 18x9.5 +40 offset (probably need a 5 to 10mm spacer)

Another option for the front is an 18x8.5 +44 but I figure that would need a larger spacer too, which I'd rather avoid.

Thoughts...?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's an update, in case anyone is interested.

No doubt, Titan-7 make some good quality wheels. They are forged and as light as Rays Volk. I believe the Mitsubishi Evo fitment would suit GTS-t (front and rear), probably the also the 18x9.5 +22 (rear), giving a nice concave look. However, my experience engaging with both Titan-7 and their UK supplier wasn't particularly positive. While responsive, both phone and email, they were not able to offer me any means of checking the fitment. They had none in stock of the right PCD, had no plans to stock any, and basically told me my only choice was to buy them and see. I'm not about to sink £2500 into a company or supplier that doesn't have time to help out.

I'm also less of a fan because while Titan-7 is a US company, you'll not be able to find anywhere on their classy looking website that their wheels are all manufactured in China. Sad that they pretend to be American - honesty goes a long way folks.

Anyway, I think their wheels would look pretty sweet on a Skyline, but they're not for me. You may have better luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts