Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Desperatly need one so i can swap my r33 gts25t Skyline with the Rb26dett... If anyone has one please let me know a price... My project is on a hold right now so i can wait for a little bit because i am waiting on my new engine... Do you know of any sites where i can buy and rb26 for cheap... So far i found the lowest for US $3,695.00 but that is the cheapest i have found and it comes with everything i need.... But def need the Titanium GTR aerial upgrade... Thanks...

·
Registered
962 Posts
If you go to any motor factors you will find a Titanium GTR aerial.

Just ask at the counter.

You will usually find them next to a 'long weight'.

·
Lick me - i'm chocolate!!
1,767 Posts
Desperatly need one so i can swap my r33 gts25t Skyline with the Rb26dett... If anyone has one please let me know a price... My project is on a hold right now so i can wait for a little bit because i am waiting on my new engine... Do you know of any sites where i can buy and rb26 for cheap... So far i found the lowest for US $3,695.00 but that is the cheapest i have found and it comes with everything i need.... But def need the Titanium GTR aerial upgrade... Thanks...
OH Dear!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in the United States... We have to get everything shipped over here for all my parts i need... I cant go to a dealer and ask them for this part because no one around here carrys them... Thats why i cam on here for some advice...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts