Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 64256 Hi guys,

I am officially a proud owner of a Nissan skyline r33 gtst. Wow the car is amazing! I mean it is the best thing I have ever driven. The model is 1997 spec 2 and I am really happy. Any advice for the new owner will be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks very tidy pal!

Any power mods?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, it very much stock which is really good for me but it only has his induction kit but no other power mods. I just need to get a gtr spoiler any recommendations?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have never seen a Spec 2 in red. Looks quite smart. Mods wise - is it on the stock exhaust? If so I would start there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Damn, that car looks proper in red.. So clean.. I would go straight to stage 1 and hold off there until you decide how much more power and what kind of money you want to spend from then on.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have never seen a Spec 2 in red. Looks quite smart. Mods wise - is it on the stock exhaust? If so I would start there.
Nope that's a custom exhaust to be honest I am happy with it being stock as I think power wise is good enough. I would like to put on r33 gtr spoiler on it and get the xenons put in it. I need to sort out some seals on it and some water proofing under the boot lid.
Any advise on what areas are vulnerable I am covering for the week and gna use it on the weekend.

Ascari

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, that car looks proper in red.. So clean.. I would go straight to stage 1 and hold off there until you decide how much more power and what kind of money you want to spend from then on.
I prefer to do the exterior first I think I am happy with the power. Anyone here selling a gtr spoiler?

Ascari

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
Ooooo nice and clean looking :) Like that

But it's a GTST .. so don't put anything GTR body wise on it, If anything remove the spoiler

Put some ditch finders on the rear alloys and take it easy, Learn the limits of the car

Do a full service
Timing belt change
Underseal it

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Ascari! Lovely purchase, I seem to remember that the car is in AR1 Nismo Super Clear red from the factory. It would certainly benefit from having a spoiler change to a GTR style, probably with a Carbon Blade etc. You have a perfect platform to spend a load of cash :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Ascari! Lovely purchase, I seem to remember that the car is in AR1 Nismo Super Clear red from the factory. It would certainly benefit from having a spoiler change to a GTR style, probably with a Carbon Blade etc. You have a perfect platform to spend a load of cash :)

Thanks mate the spoiler is the only thing I would like to change on this as probably that my fav part of this car off course when I do put it on. My a is to keep the car stock as possible and I don't plan to do power mods.

Ascari

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ooooo nice and clean looking :) Like that

But it's a GTST .. so don't put anything GTR body wise on it, If anything remove the spoiler

Put some ditch finders on the rear alloys and take it easy, Learn the limits of the car

Do a full service
Timing belt change
Underseal it

Thanks for the advise mate I have found today that the car was undersealed in the winter which is good news for me how often do I under the cars? I am planning to service the car myself I think but the owner recommended that I get the cam-belt changed because of the age of the any garages that you can recommend to me for that? I live in north East London

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts