Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
4,143 Posts
what seats do you haver in there as they look like technologys.i want some but not cobra prices
bonnet looks great

·
Registered
497 Posts
Really like those bonnets and the strip is different indeed.
From the side its a bit strange ,but in full front it looks kinda cool to

the longer you look the better it gets :cool:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
did you get that bonnet from ebay?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kaitai i bought a set of them exact ones today ready to put in, im not going to be going to fast anytime soon my clutch is slipping like a *****!!!

iansr33 yes i did think i beat most people to it as the guy selling was getting flooded with call, cheap too...

think by changine the blue intercooler pipes too black ones might make it look better, just got my vented wings and ganador mirrors to fit now.

·
Registered
950 Posts
clearly weak offset 10J and weak 9J's :D and cut a few coils off the nismo suspesion to be ganstar :)

don't make me crack pictures out of my E30touring Decko pimpo wagon a tron 4000 ing ing ing mobile.

:D

Spacer required :D

apart from that loooks good for an R33:D

·
Registered
352 Posts
looks very nice, you have changed the look of the white skyline (bit hairdressing) ..lol.. to a more aggressive look, love the sun strip. I think next thing would have to be spraying the rear spoiler black or carbon fibre affect to properly match the bonnet. Might get away with just the wing.

When fitting carbon bonnets or sprayed effect you need contrast through out the eye of the car, a large colour change like the bonnet needs to be contrasted with matching detail, such as spoiler, wheels, maybe tinting.

Looks great though, I'm sure your pleased with mods.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts