Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today we met up with a few owners to chat, have a beer and some fun. It was a great day and e really enjoyed it - always good to meet up with other fellow owners. :)

Jhun, was good to have you with us. You're welcome any time. I'll take you for a proper spin next time.

Markus, glad you made it to the meet. Hope the little one is better now. ;)

Frank, I'm glad we finally got to know each other. I'm sure we'll be meeting up in future too to work on our cars or just drive them. :D

Don, good to see you again after the mapping session. And thank you very much for showing up as you had a long drive so it's appreciated! :cheers:

Best thing really was when we drove downtown, sitting at the traffic light and people round us freakin out and almost jumping onto our Skylines! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for a great day guys - hopefully see you all soon! :boogy:

Here are some pics and a few vids for you all:

·
Dutch Skyline
324 Posts
Nice meet up. How many Skylines are there allready in Germany (approx.)?

If there is a meet more nearby Holland, let me know.

P.S. we are planning on coming over on the 21st of June to go to the Recarodays, and for sure drive around the Nordschleife a few times :)

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Karim, thanks for the fun day. Yes it was a drive but well worth it. Im looking forward to doing it again soon. If you ever come this way let me know and we can meet up somewhere. That goes for anyone on here, just let me know when and where and if I can make it, I will.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice meet up. How many Skylines are there allready in Germany (approx.)?

If there is a meet more nearby Holland, let me know.

P.S. we are planning on coming over on the 21st of June to go to the Recarodays, and for sure drive around the Nordschleife a few times :)
I'd say we're looking close to 100 now. Nothing compared to UK, but a lot for Germany if you think about there have been only around 20 Skylines in total about 2 years ago.

We'll be at Recaro Days too mate. Don't know how many we'll be, but we're goin to show up.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Karim, thanks for the fun day. Yes it was a drive but well worth it. Im looking forward to doing it again soon. If you ever come this way let me know and we can meet up somewhere. That goes for anyone on here, just let me know when and where and if I can make it, I will.
No worries Don, glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you soon! :cheers:

Next time I'll hopefully be able to fly that heli again. :rofl:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice 33 and 34 RXXXIV !!
Thanks mate!

But which cars do you mean exactly? I guess the black R34 GTT with "RXXXIV" on the windscreen? Yes, this one is mine.

And which R33 you mean? My R33 GTR is not on the pics. They're Don's and Frank's R33 GTRs. :)

·
Dutch Skyline
324 Posts
I'd say we're looking close to 100 now. Nothing compared to UK, but a lot for Germany if you think about there have been only around 20 Skylines in total about 2 years ago.

We'll be at Recaro Days too mate. Don't know how many we'll be, but we're goin to show up.
That's Nice, please let me know where the cars will be standing and we will pop up there at the stand :)

Is there a German forum also, or do you use this one, to chat about?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts