Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above, brand new, boxed. Mechanical and Electrical Hicas Lock. £70 delivered.

Email me [email protected]

Regards

R

·
0 Posts
DragerBoy,

You have been purchasing items from ebay and other car forums with the sole intention of reselling them for profit. It has been noted on other forums also. If you wish to trade, then by all means apply for a trade account here.

Should you continue with this line of behaviour your time as a member here will be short.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont think I have purchsed any thing from any other forums! Yes this item is from Ebay and was bought because I wanted to remove my Hicas. I now need more urgent work carried out and so I'm selling this.

R

·
0 Posts
Fair enough, just all looked a bit suss to me, but I may have got the wrong end of the stick and if thats the case I apologise. :)

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No need to apologise mate, I use the same username on pretty much everything I'm a member of. I dont have anything to hide. I do use ebay alot and buy many things and I also sell many things. But plenty of things I buy go on my car and a few people on this forum would tell you that, and that my Skyline is a very well cared for example, probably like many other peoples on this forum. I also know that I dont contribute as much as many other people on here, but I do sometimes especially when help is needed and its bloody good for that.

I know you have a job to do and you have to make a judgement.

Regards

Ben

1 - 5 of 5 Posts