Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heading home after popping out for sumthing to eat as i was pulling out of mcdonalds (yes i no it tastes like cardboard but i was hungry), i noticed a SL55 amg merc in the garage next to it, i couldn't resist! So i followed him onto the bypass, followed him over the roundabout and the right foot went happy! he pulled away at first, i caught traction,i caught him and went past him as well!! At the next roundabout i gave him a flash of the hazards in appreciation then saw him follow me back round the roundabout, he got along side and we both floored it and i managed to get out in front of him again!! He gave me a very respectful thumbs up as we pulled at the garage.

needless to say i was going nuts!! :grinno: :grinno: :grinno:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Racing up to 60mph beside a luxury saloon can be great fun :D

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Mcdonalds is abit nicer now they cook it straight away.... Instead of leaving it on a heater for a few hours...

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
obviously flooring it to the max speed limit at any point during this incident and driving with due care and attention I trust.

Please note : SO.com does not condone or promote dangerous or speedy driving.

but boy, its fun....
:funny: of course we drove with due care and attention i had a large diet coke still that i didnt want to have spilt all on the floor!!!

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
job done well mate how much did u pull away by? as my mate as an sl55 and would like to know so when im over 400bhp i can kick his ass :naughty:
not much at all we were next to each other and by the time it was to brake he was by my rear quarter

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
i see you have changed your power figures, is that now an at the wheels figure?
:doh: just read your other thread!!

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i see you have changed your power figures, is that now an at the wheels figure?
no my power figures changed because now thats the exact figure after todays remap, ive posted a new thread about the remap today check that out and you'll see why there changed

p.s never listen to sellers unless they have 100% proof!!!!

·
slightly seasoned Skyline Owner
276 Posts
Mcdonalds is abit nicer now they cook it straight away.... Instead of leaving it on a heater for a few hours...
You are kidding aren't you, I just returned to maccas to change the cardboard 1/4 pounder they sold me via the drive thru. It definately wasn't fresh but the new one was and the extra spittle was free just for complaining.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Good work Dan, not like our friend Hwoarang who got burnt off
by an AMGsl55 tonight, and then decided to come on here and
bring shame on the forum by admitting to it publicly:nutkick:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
You are kidding aren't you, I just returned to maccas to change the cardboard 1/4 pounder they sold me via the drive thru. It definately wasn't fresh but the new one was and the extra spittle was free just for complaining.
:funny:

Ive had a freshly cooked mcdonalds everytime ive been... Maybe the new rules where i am.... :) Tastes so much better :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts