Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top Gear did a "Worlds Greatest Roads", or something, a couple of series ago.

Does anyone know what (south) Wales road was included in the list? I'm pretty sure it was up in the black mountains somewhere....

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
There is one road, which was on the last series of topgear, with the black amg merc monster, and that is just off the heads of the valley road towards llangynidr, which is affectionally known as Topgear road as u can see the whole road ahead of u and it has been resurfaced.

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
I know the one, its part of my route when I go for a blast, only probs with that road is that there are always camera vans on there, took chrisc up there and there were two of the blighters, awesome road though, fantastic scenery, and nice new tarmac, i prefer my topgear road though. Its awesome :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Without a doubt the best driving road in South-Wales is the A4069 that connects Brynammon and Llangadog. Its used extensively by the likes of Topgear and EVO magazine...

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
the 4067 is a boring road,unless its the middle of the night when theres noone on it

cheers skinny,most of my mountain pics of the car are on that road,you can see it out the back of the house snaking up the hillside

1 - 7 of 7 Posts