Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this might sound mental,but....

Has anyone thought about seeing if we can get the club onto the top gear programme? i dunno something like we challenge Bruce-m to lap the top gear test track quicker than the stig, in his own car. Of course he will never do it :D but it may mean we could get a few of us and our cars down? Or even a few of us challenge the stig to see if we could beat the times set by the stig in our cars?

Wasn't there something similar a while ago where some one raced a stupidly heavy 306 against a austin healy or something on a hill climb circuit.

I know its sounds crazy, but i just thought it would be a huge bonus for the club/forum.

:feedback:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
yeah that was ages ago. the shitty blue 306 who reckoned it would do 0-60 in six seconds, erm dont think so with so much crappy stereo in it

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
i know the producer grant and i have suggested similar but for insurance reasons they cant :(

i even offered so.com support for the new GTR release and that didnt come of anything either

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
i would be up for that as well :)

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
that will be the bumper off at gambon :rofl:

would be up for this also
ill do a stig in the whatyoumacallit and crash right into the tyres :rofl::rofl: after i rip the bumper off :rofl:
Oh god thats the one thats funny wolf :rofl:
yeah yeah mate :rofl:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
No mate gambon is at the end of the lap, more likely the hammer head :rofl:
:loser::loser::loser: whatever at least my car drove back after the crash, did yours????? oh thats right NO!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:loser::loser::loser: whatever at least my car drove back after the crash, did yours????? oh thats right NO!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:
Hmmmm ever so slightly different circumstances :Uzi::Uzi::D

I should have got you to fit my fmic then the deer would have passed right through the hole unharmed

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
:sorry: i was assuming he could make a lap before he broke down :rofl:
thats low mate :disappointed: i had made a 400 mile trip down as well

was funny as hell though wasnt it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts