Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Reborn!
2,028 Posts
If no one buys it just get 1 anyway mate i was £410 for going solo and buying it from Stusy. Cant believe no one is onto this, couple of months time everyone will be kicking themselves if this offer goes.

·
Registered
633 Posts
unfortunately if i can get one sooner somewhere else i may have too! even if i pay stupid money! i could prob wait the month or so lead time on delivery but waiting for 10 people to realise a billy bargain could take some time! :(

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
I honestly cant believe the lack of interest in this. Its such an amazing bargain. I've asked the question for low mount versions as well as I'm sure that would spark quite a bit of interest.
any feed back about the low mont from him yet?

·
Registered
448 Posts
if i was sticking to going mad on my rb20 id have one of these in a flash! but i now have a rb27 with a full hks t51r setup to go in!
Im interested in the stock lowmount position manifold though! as mine is off atm and it warped (on the rb20) so need 1 to replace it! but dont want to put a crappy stainless one on!

·
RWD Enthusiast!
795 Posts
Stusy are there any pictures of these manifolds fitted to a cylinder head, I want to get an idea of clearance for my turbo?

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
XS power, japspeed (no longer stock them) and the one above are all the same cheap stainless steel stuff.

Pretty much the same top mount position, all of them are slightly different hence why you need to make up a custom turbo downpipe.

·
RWD Enthusiast!
795 Posts
I was sort of hoping the picture would be in the engine bay, I need to check clearance with the cam covers fitted and the positioning regarding the strut tower/power steering resevoir.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts