Skyline Owners Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Seasoned ECR33 Owner
698 Posts
i cant work out if this group buy is going ahead but i would like to register my interest in a -
RB25 top mount
also what size waste gate would you recommend to control around 500bhp? i have an unused 38mm wg sat here if its big enough

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
It is still going ahead. I will promote this a more next week and chase up those who have registered interest. The lack of response from the original post was a little surprising, must be just the sign of the times.

I'm not sure what size is any good for 500, it may be worth asking the question in the technical part of the forum.and give feedback here.

As per the Wastegate it doesn't make a huge difference. you can run an external Wastegate even off the turbo housing.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Ehh that wastegate pipe looks to be mounted on a runner vs the entire collector, not good
if you look at the pictures in the link's he has put up its not on one pipe, its welded onto a few pipes that are part of the collector area.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Me too I'm abit unsure,

I'm going to be running aprox 400-450bhp on a gt35 turbo with external waste gate on a rb25
gt35 is too big for the bhp you want. gt3076 is best suited to your goals

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
3582 running around 1.2bar your looking around 550-600 - depending on other mods.

Roy as Ian said a 3076 would be more ideally suited.

·
Registered
226 Posts
so what would it be like running a gt3582 at 400ish bhp?

i might run it at low boost on a standard engine then when iv paid my insurance and saved up again il get the engine forged,hg,etc..

·
Registered
226 Posts
so im pretty much need the engine reworking with forged goodies to run more boost on a gt35 then?

back to subject anyways, when can we be expecting these manifolds?

61 - 80 of 83 Posts