Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just been up to the garage to see how my car is getting along baring in mind i was supposed to be picking the m.o.t cert from them today so that i could tax it . the f*****g front end is still not finished ( no wings no bonnet no headlights bumper hanging off and no side skirts ) . the strut tops still havnt been painted and still hasnt undersealed the car like i asked the car is exactley how it was when i went up there last thursday and he assured me it would be m.o.td today (already a month late) and to top it all off when i pulled up there he walked straight past me totally blanked me then f****d of in a car saw his mechanic asked why my cars not finished he said i would have to ask the boss when he got back in 2 hrs time . wtf. im just about ready to start cracking some f*****g skulls . :spank: NOT HAPPY

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats taking the p**s mate. I would be camping in there workshop untill its done.
mate seriously im f******g bouncing right now just rang to speak to him wasnt there again but apparentley it will be done by end of nxt week should have been done weeks ago told the mechanic it had f*****g better be

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
That's piss poor customer service!

Ring/visit them every day for a progress report. They obviously can't be trusted to work without supervision.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's piss poor customer service!

Ring/visit them every day for a progress report. They obviously can't be trusted to work without supervision.
believe me i am im not known for my patience and keeping cool at the best of times makes you laugh though everytime i go there his own race car is on the ramp having something done.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
believe me i am im not known for my patience and keeping cool at the best of times makes you laugh though everytime i go there his own race car is on the ramp having something done.
Wow...
Good to know where his priorities are :shakehead: :crazy:

Make a comment along the lines of - at this rate, that will be finished before my car.

Doubt he will get the hint though

·
Making 460hp ATW...
160 Posts
Whenever i have an issue like this I always want to get into the mechanic etc, but then i always have a fear that they will do something to my car which will ruin it in the short/long term,
Maybe im just a little crazy though, but it always plays on the back of my mind

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,606 Posts
lift the car from them if not happy with their work, there is plenty of good garages looking for work in this present climate

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whenever i have an issue like this I always want to get into the mechanic etc, but then i always have a fear that they will do something to my car which will ruin it in the short/long term,
Maybe im just a little crazy though, but it always plays on the back of my mind
thats my thoughts exactly you never know what they will do or where they will put a little extra cost on the final bill

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lift the car from them if not happy with their work, there is plenty of good garages looking for work in this present climate
to be honest mate hes normally pretty good and he deals with skylines all the time knows them inside out and i live only 5 mins away from garage . think its doin my head in because im driving a primera instead of my skyline lol

·
Making 460hp ATW...
160 Posts
thats my thoughts exactly you never know what they will do or where they will put a little extra cost on the final bill
Haha yeah i always think aww **** theyre gonna throw an extra couple hundred on and screw me over that way for being up their arse the whole time!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha yeah i always think aww **** theyre gonna throw an extra couple hundred on and screw me over that way for being up their arse the whole time!
tell me about it mate . that sort of thing happens all the time i bet . i will just have to grit my teeth for now . whereas my girlfriend whos 8 stone soaking wet wants to go and do some madass wrestling moves on him :dogpile:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts