Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a copy yet? I know that all the competitors were supposed to get a free copy and that there were production problems, but no one I've spoken to has any idea when its coming out.............unless you know different?
Like a fool, I paid up front at Siverstone for a copy to be sent to me and so far nada, nothing, zilch, diddly squat, F...All.
I'm not a happy hector!!

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can anyone confirm that the vid/DVD has been released?
If so, can someone please post the company's name and contact number so I can get in touch with them.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Chris Mann says :
Get in touch if there are any problems. Contact details on the Ten of the Best website www.totb.co.uk and click on Contacts on right hand side of screen. Email address and phone number are there.
Also all the competitors who supplied a home address on their entry forms have
had theirs sent out now.
Dave

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
I got my copy 3 weeks ago, but it freezes all the time, so they are sending me a replacement next week when they arrive from Germany.

·
Registered
16 Posts
when i ordered my copy was told might be a delay due to recent postal strike that was 3 weeks ago!!!!i hope its worth it:D

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got in touch with TOTB and sent me a copy by return of post. It arrived two days later. It plays fine, but thought that they could have been a bit more carefull with some of the titles (1 or 2 errors noticed straight away). Apart from that it was quite good. I think I'll try and get there for real next year.
Question: Why hasn't anybody entered a gts skyline in Class B?

B

·
0 Posts
im none too familiar with the classes at TOTB .. what is class B ?? assuming rear wheel drive but what else ??

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
we tried to get our skylineowners there this year, they wouldnt give us the space.....BUT, we will hopefully be there next year...

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Theres a decent chunk of TOTB2 on the free redline magazine dvd this month!
ahem, cheep skate!
:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts