Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1991 Toyota Supra Turbo Mk3 for sale

White with blue leather interior, all usual toys, 106k on clock. Requires repaint on replaced drivers door and offside front wing - car was lent to ex friend who managed to drive it into a Fiesta.

Tax?MOT til end Feb 2004. Drives well but requires gearbox drain/refill. Engine perfectly sound everything in full working order.

Offers in region of £450.00

Current financial difficulties forcing sale.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Can you post a pic of it please? I sold my MkIII for £3K. Was in good condition but power steering had failed as had the ISCV you may be selling your car a little short. This was mine.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry R32 but I have no pix of the car, no digital camera anymore. The car is basically standard. The panels that have been replaced are currently primed in grey and there is slight damage to the plastic trim tween the door and rear arch. The gearbox is a bit tetchy when cold but once warmed up runs perfectly fine - its the auto version.

I don't want to get rid of the car but I am not in a good enough financial position to tax and MOT it at the moment. Apart from a patch about 2cm x 1cm on the rear offide arch there is no rust on the car. All gaskets were replaced 3 years ago and the engine/turbo are in full serviceable order.

If I was able to swap the car for an early Datsun/Nissan 260 or 280 Z, pref auto, I might be willing to consider a straight swap.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
If I were you I would re-assess how much you're selling the car for. What reg is it on? Mine was a J plate and sold easily for £3K np.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My car is on an 'H' plate. I paid £2600 for it almost 3 yrs ago, spent £1300 on engine work - full gasket replacements etc - I have seen others in my area for similar money.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
hmmmmmmmmm. I would have thought it would be worth alot more than you're asking. Do you use the MkIII Forum? If so ask them what they think it's worth.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Is your supra still for sale? I have a friend up here in doncaster who is very interested in buying it. Where abouts are you in the country? By south coast offshore island I would guess Isle of White?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts