Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW LOWER PRICE AND OTHER BITS

For sale:toyota supra 3.0 non turbo

Price and price conditions: £2800 ono or swap with lower price van or diesel car and some cash

right im selling my supra aint had it long but i want another skyline soon BUT UNTIL THAT IM AFTER A VAN or a diesel car,so its up for sale...

spec: toyota supra 3.0 non turbo manual gearbox
18" 350z alloys with good tyres
big stainless exhaust (its loud)
white with nice bodykit
not too sure on engine spec mods...but its quick for a non turbo
electric windows, mirrors, drivers seat,air con
alpine double din headuint
mot Aug 2010, taxed 6 months
toad alarm/immobilser
runs really well starts first time everytime..even after sitting in snow for 3 weeks
bad points: mileage is high ish
door and wing are getting fixed now, its in the bodyshop and should be back very soon looking nice....after waiting 6 weeks for new parts from japan...so no cheap fix !!!!!!

pics:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: its in the bodyshop getting new parts fitted ...will be looking like new asap

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah andy it has to go ...wanting the skyline smile back...been a good car thou not had any trouble with it apart from the twat reversing into it but for all the damage that was done anyway,means crack in sideskirt can get repaired before it goes

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
giving this a bump it needs to go after the little dent gets fixed...ether cash or a skyline please :D

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
nice cars these the wife misses my old one and has said i should swap my r32 for it lol.

BUT i know if i got another one i'd be in the same boat as you a few months down the line wanting the smile back :D it will take alot to the my r32 off me lol

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah prob why i think i'll just sell it in a cash sale mate and buy another skyline cash...was just offered a 200sx but still think i want to hold out of a new skyline

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
car still for sale hoping door will be sorted start of next week....starting to like this car so please someone buy it soon lol :D

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers for the link mate cant see me affording that just now thou...bloody work not that secure..

so car still for sale

·
Minnie mouse is my b***h
2,733 Posts
When I go to see my mate on friday ([email protected]) il have a word with him, he sold his SUpr 3.0 non turbo bout 4 months ago to some dealer who came over from holland and gave him cash in the hand and drove straight to the ferry port lmao. he might still have his contact details. just depends if your after a quick sale!

seems supra's sell well over in holland these days!

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah thats cool mate not really in any rush as the car is a cracking car and goes well i'll just have fun with it for a bit longer

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bumping this as i'll now take a lower price car (cheaper runner)and some cash for a swap....

·
Banned
214 Posts
hi mate i have a forged sti version 3 running 320 brake very safely and easily more with little work ,has a lot of mods but still looks original and clean on the outside , lsd , forged pistons etc etc very nice car if you are interested i will straight swap you as i was offered a supra but it was an auto :( so i said no , the door wouldnt be a problem for me either as i could get that fixed :) my number is 07961299577 if u would like to come down and have a look in the big toon :)

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
have replyed mate...

but im going down a different route on this...car is now in the bodyshop getting door and wing done after waiting for 6 weeks for parts from japan...

and im now after ether cash or cash and a older transit size van or a diesel car :D
decided after getting paid off once again too try and start on my own a bit (if things work out)get a van and do another job to take some cash in as well ....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.