Skyline Owners Forum banner

track day at Llandow sprint circuit

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  tigger 
#1 ·
Would anyone be up for a track day at this lovely small track in Llandow south wales (just past Cardiff international airport)? its currently used for MSA sprint racing and testing. its a great venue if you havent been on track before as you cannot get up to really quick speeds as at Silverstone etc.

the owners are very laid back which makes for a great atmosphere!

I want to make this for the end of Sept/beginning of Oct this year. I need roughly 30 cars plus and the cost will be around the £100 mark (the more cars the less it makes it really)

here is a link for the track itself -

http://www.llandow.com/circuit.htm

copy and paste names as usual to show interest -

Tigger

#5 ·
Any more?

or are you guys all into 'all show and no go'?

Trackdays are probably the most fun you can have with your clothes on and a full day at Llandow is half the price of an evening session at brands!!

#8 ·
Lisa

I have no problem, when we were there with becc it was a good day. it just depends when it is and if any of the cars work

Pope

#9 ·
1. RoboPope
2. Floyd
3. bigchief...
4. koh
5. tigger
6. GB

Go on count me in for this, assuming I'm not working but I'll know nearer the date.

#11 ·
ok guys, have had a word with Llandow and there is the possibility of the following dates -

4th August - saturday (wheelnuts)
24th August - Friday (Performance Vauxhaull)
13th September - Thursday (wheelnuts)
22nd September - Saturday (Marlin sports cars)
26th September - Wednesday (Tow trackdays)
29th September - Saturday (bike engine cars)

the cost for us 7 to tag along will be £90 each all in. I have opted for the 29th Sept date as this is a Sat and on that date doesnt appear to clash with anything else.

I am waiting llandow to get back to us to make sure that the other people going are willing to share the track time.

will let you know as soon as. I will then give you the details to pay Llandow direct.

#14 ·
1. RoboPope
2. Floyd
3. bigchief...
4. koh
5. tigger
6. GB
7. NISMO SMURF
8. Mart R32 + 1 Mate
9. Bruce-m

29th is fine with me to.

#15 ·
1. RoboPope
2. Floyd
3. bigchief...
4. koh
5. tigger
6. GB
7. NISMO SMURF
8. Mart R32 + 1 Mate
9. Bruce-m
10. IansR33
29th is fine with me to.

#18 ·
1. RoboPope
2. Floyd
3. bigchief...
4. koh
5. tigger
6. GB
7. NISMO SMURF
8. Mart R32 + 1 Mate
9. Bruce-m
10. IansR33
11. jimbzx9 depending on time off wprk
12. Chris-Vspec
13. Daryl
14. shane

#19 ·
i will still try to make this but it depends on the final date and if anything happens with the gf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.