1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
44 Posts
firstly, what circuit is it, coastal, GP or National?
secondly , & very important..........how much?
thirdly, if the price is right...I'm coming down.
Give me some more info please, I'm interested. I ran the old R33 there in 2007 & it would be nice to see what the 34 can do.
Thanks for the invite mate.

·
Registered
836 Posts
as above..

more info please on where the track is, how much for the day/track sessions and whats the db level.
Regards, Thwish

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Thwish,
Have you been on the vodka as well.......check the link mate, all the info's there. I missed it as well.....loads of vodka....
regards, madarse

·
Registered
836 Posts
im teetotal mate lol

couldn't access the link as i use my phone for the net and some links it dont like for some reason lol
Jeezus h! Thats a long way and a lot for a track day? Think i'll pass on that sorry.
Regards, Thwish

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry about neglecting my thread folks :(

Booking, cost & info are all in the link. It's a little more £££ than the usual price but I was limited by dates available to me

I live about 20miles from the circuit so if anyone wipes out I'm nearby for "rebuild" & repair space :) Plus as a regular Marshall at the circuit I'm sure I could get the track staff to help out if anyone gets into a serious trouble...

Ds

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Booked and paid mate, so I'll see you there. How's the new motor doin'?
Good Man! New Motor? Not too bad, just doing the TLC bits now and getting the running right before the big day!

DS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts