Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people do alot of track days and still keep there hicas?

Anyone got any views on it?Im thinking about removing mine to do a few track days etc but just wanted peoples views on the subject?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've done 3 trackdays with the HICAS intact on my '96 GTR. I haven't had a problem with it yet. I really don't notice the system at all while I am driving, but am very aware of it when riding as a passenger. That's just my experience, I don't think I can make a recommendation.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Say NO to back seat drivers!!!! :thumbsdown: (Well technically just behind the back seat under the rear parcel shelf to be precise):D

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
I do at least 6 track days a year in mine and i'll definately never remove my HICAS, my old skyline had it removed and the back end was always coming out, so its a great idea if you want to do drifting.

·
Registered
366 Posts
rip it out. whilst your at it rip the ac, interior, heaters and all the other useless stuff out :devil:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rip it out. whilst your at it rip the ac, interior, heaters and all the other useless stuff out :devil:
I would if it was my intention to do lots of them mate but im getting older now lol and enjoy the creature comforts it has to offer to. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.