Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just not to sure where to start apart from i bought the fist skyline i seen and looked so nice and was my child hood car! it was about a min's walk from my work, picked the car up befor work and the smile was all over my face! throught the ups and downs we all have i still remain happy! :smoker:

the only thing i knew about skyline was r33 r34 gtr and gtst just names not alot really! but got it and here's a pic! :yum:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
and then what? it turned into a pic of a mountain lol

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
so taken it to a bodyshop and ask them to check it out! i was so gutted but i knew i would get her fixed up! they wanted me to get the parts to keep the cost down so they wanted a front panel tenshion arms, bumper carrier, smic, sub frame and a few other parts, so of i went got all my parts cost me a arm and leg just ever a grand :slap: then they started to arse me around and i had a big kick off :devil:

so i taken it to my body shop at work and they said i only needed bonnet catch,bumper carrier and fan cowling i was so pissed i ended up throing most of the parts in the bin. set the car down in mum and dads front garden and started putting new parts on. and i was getting shafted by my insurace every month by nearly £200 was only 21. :screwy::screwy::spank:

got a front bumper and prayed it in a booth looked well nice :yum: didnt bother with the bumper iron so i made my own! :boogy:

DSC00143.JPG

DSC00144.JPG

DSC00148.JPG

DSC00094.jpg

Image003.jpg

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
then i thought take the car off the road for a while and spend the saving on the car but that never happened this did :guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness: and i came to sences and thought buy a shed for the road and use the skyline for the track and maybe get another for the road in the future! so of i set to make it in to a track car yyyeeeaaahhhh! :devil:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so set about changing all the fluids! and put my self on the list for a trackday and found my shocks where ****ed but i did the best i could wilst cleaning the inlet pipe of oil O and started red lining at the wend of the day at 5000rpm ?? but still had ace time!

DSC_7806.jpg

XSP_9826.jpg

DSC_7884.jpg

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
so i got my self a shopping list to go with the stuff a already had!
apex fmic
apex front to back, decat (105db) on the limit lol
apex alloy rad(with new blue hoses
hks's air filter
denso plugs
mocal catch can
oil filter relocation kit and 13row oil cooler
tein super streets
rear camber arm's
steering wheel and boss
safc
nismo fpr